Application and fees
Application and Enrollment
- All prospective students must complete the on-line registration form. Deadline for application: June 30th
- To increase your chance of being accepted, it is recommended that you send a brief resume and a 15 minute long recording to email@example.com, via Dropbox or WeTransfer. Deadline for video drop in: June 30th
- A deposit of 200€ must be made at the time of application to reserve a place. This deposit will only be returned if you are not admitted to the Academy. Please ensure that your name is referenced on the payment.
- You will receive an email confirming whether or not your application for AIMS 2017 has been successful.
- If accepted in the Academy you must pay the remaining 700€ within two weeks.
The total cost of the Academy is 900€ which includes:
- A minimum of four private lessons with a selected teacher
- Access as a listener to all classes of all teachers
- Participation in the orchestra and chamber groups (prior selection by the faculty)
- Accommodation from 9th to August 21st
- Breakfast each day from 10th to 21st August
- Lunch each day from 10th to 21st August
- Transportation and entrance to AIMS Festival concerts
You can pay via wire transfer or by credit card. In case you pay via wire transfer, please ensure that your name is referenced on the payment. Bank details:
SWIFT CODE: BBVAESMM
IBAN: ES43 0182 3862 6602 0160 6822
Bank Name: BBVA
C/ Castell, 21
25280 Solsona (Lleida)