AIMS String & Piano Academy
Application and Enrollment
- Fill in the registration form and make a deposit of € 200 to reserve a place. This deposit will only be returned if the student is not admitted to the Academy.
- AIMS teachers will make a selection of students based on auditions. The student has to send a brief recording to email@example.com through WeTransfer or links from YouTube or others.
- The student will receive an e-mail during the first week of June confirming whether or not the application has been succesful.
- In the event of being accepted to the Academy, the remaining payment of € 700 must be made within 15 days.
- Only the total amount paid will be returned if the student has to cancel his or her participation due to illness, important personal reasons or causes of force majeure.
- If the student decides to arrive a few days before or stay longer, will have to pay € 25 per person per day (includes room and breakfast). Payment should be done before the beginning of the course.
Deadline for registration: May 30, 2020
Registration fee: 200€
Course fee: 320€
- A minimum of 4 individual lessons
- Access as a listener to all classes of all teachers
- Participation in the orchestra and chamber groups (prior selection by the faculty)
Accommodation & board (breakfast & lunch): 380€
- Accommodation from August 11 to 24
- Breakfast from August 12 to 24
- Lunch from August 12 to 23
- Transportation and entrance to all AIMS Festival concerts
- Dinners are not included. We usually have concerts and planned trips – these are good times for the students to know each other.
You can pay via wire transfer or by credit card. In case you pay via wire transfer, please ensure that the STUDENT NAME is referenced on the payment. Bank details:
SWIFT CODE: BBVAESMM
IBAN: ES43 0182 3862 6602 0160 6822
Bank Name: BBVA
C/ Castell, 21
25280 Solsona (Lleida)