AIMS String & Piano Academy
Application and Enrollment
- Fill in the registration form and make a deposit of € 200 to reserve a place. This deposit will only be returned if the student is not admitted to the Academy.
- AIMS teachers will make a selection of students based on auditions. The student has to send a brief recording to firstname.lastname@example.org through WeTransfer or links from YouTube or others.
- The student will receive an e-mail confirming whether or not the application has been succesful.
- In the event of being accepted to the Academy, the remaining payment of € 700 must be made within 15 days.
- Only the total amount paid will be returned if the student has to cancel his or her participation due to illness, important personal reasons or causes of force majeure.
- If the student decides to arrive a few days before or stay longer, will have to pay € 25 per person per day (includes room and breakfast). Payment should be done before the beginning of the course.
Deadline for registration: July 15th, 2021
Registration fee: 200€
Course fee: 320€
- A minimum of 4 individual lessons
- Access as a listener to all classes of all teachers
- Participation in the orchestra and chamber groups (prior selection by the faculty)
Accommodation & board (breakfast & lunch): 380€
- Accommodation from July 30th to August 16th
- Breakfast from July 31th to August 16th
- Lunch from July 31th to August 15th
- Transportation and entrance to all AIMS Festival concerts
- Dinners are not included. We usually have concerts and planned trips – these are good times for the students to know each other.
Improvisation workshop – 1,5h daily (optional): 50€
You can pay via wire transfer or by credit card. In case you pay via wire transfer, please ensure that the STUDENT NAME is referenced on the payment. Bank details:
SWIFT CODE: BBVAESMM
IBAN: ES43 0182 3862 6602 0160 6822
Bank Name: BBVA
C/ Castell, 21
25280 Solsona (Lleida)