AIMS String & Piano Academy
Financial aid from the AIMS Foundation
To request financial aid from the Foundation:
- To apply for Financial aid from the AIMS Foundation you have to submit the registration form and send an e-mail to email@example.com with information requested below (there is not a specific registration form for financial aid):
- A short letter must be sent in support of your applications, outlining your reasons for requesting the grant, and your motivations for applying for a place on the AIMS Academy course. (This should be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- You must submit a 10 minutes video, performing two works of your choice from different periods and styles (email to email@example.com through WeTransfer or Dropbox).
- You do not have to send the 200€ registration fee until the decision about the financial aid is made.
- The AIMS Foundation reserves the right to request further information about the family’s financial status.
Deadline for application: March 1st 2020
Deadline for video drop in: March 31st 2020