AIMS String & Piano Academy
For the 2021 edition of AIMS Academy, a scholarship fund of 10.000€ has been established. Students in need of financial aids are encouraged to apply for this fund.
This fund has been made possible thanks to Friends of AIMS US Inc.
AIMS Foundation is very grateful for the generous grant from our American friends.
To request financial aid from the Foundation:
- To apply for Financial aid from the AIMS Foundation you have to submit the registration form and send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with information requested below (there is not a specific registration form for financial aid):
- A short letter must be sent in support of your applications, outlining your reasons for requesting the grant, and your motivations for applying for a place on the AIMS Academy course. (This should be submitted by email to email@example.com)
- You must submit a 10 minutes video, performing two works of your choice from different periods and styles (email to firstname.lastname@example.org through WeTransfer or Dropbox).
- You do not have to send the 200€ registration fee until the decision about the financial aid is made.
- The AIMS Foundation reserves the right to request further information about the family’s financial status.
Deadline for application: March 31st, 2021