You cannot imagine how thrilled I am to invite you to join the 20th edition of AIMS!
In 2002 we started with the vision to create an outstanding international music academy and festival. The beginning was humble and promising at the same time. And now we are already looking forward to the 20th birthday edition.
During these past years thousands of extraordinarily talented students from all continents joined to learn more with us, to perform in our many concerts in the most beautiful locations, to meet and friendship with others, to try out new languages or even to enjoy Solsona counties summer sunshine and delightful mountain sceneries.
2021 will be even more special. We are working hard to prepare a wonderful 20th anniversary event for all of you.
Have a look at our prestigious faculty!
Imagine to be one of the performers of more than 40 concerts!
Join and experience AIMS, this unique community of professional musicians, outstanding students, a year by year increasing audience which enjoys music at its best in the most beautiful venues of our beloved Solsona region.
Just to make sure: in times of pandemic AIMS commits to full reimbursement in case of any circumstance which might lead you or us to cancellations. So, no worries here!
Stay tuned and see you soon!
President AIMS Foundation
General information for the AIMS String & Piano Academy 2021
- AIMS is a top-level academy with 19 years’ experience.
- AIMS is your chance to meet your future teacher, to work hard and to live a unique experience with other young talents from all over the world in a stimulating environment (up to 25 nationalities!).
- The Festival concerts will offer you numerous opportunities to perform on stage as a soloist or in chamber groups.
- You will receive a minimum of four master classes from a faculty drawn from leading opera houses and renowned music schools.
- You will be coached and will rehearse by our highly experienced pianists accompanists.
- You will play chamber music.
- You will receive specific audition training.
- Selected students will experience the Festival Orchestra with maestro Riccardo Frizza.
- Students of Sergey Ostrovsky, Andriy Viytovych, Noémie Bialobroda, Hillel Zori, Peter Thiemann, Seon-hee Myong will arrive on July 30th before 3pm and leave on August 10th, except those who play in the Orchestra that will leave on August 16th.
- Students of Simone Zgraggen, Barbara Doll, Laure Gaudron, Liana Gourdjia arrive on August 4th before 3pm and leave on August 16th.
- Students of Roel Dieltiens will arrive on August 4th before 3pm and leave on August 9th, except those who play in the Orchestra that will leave on August 16th.
- Accommodation, breakfast, lunch, transportation and entrance fees to AIMS Festival concerts are included.
- See more in our FAQs.
AIMS is like a big music family. It is very intense, with lots of fun and chances to present yourself. Once you get there, you wanna come back every summer.
One of the most intense days, busy and super fun with the best group of boys and teachers. I cannot recommend it enough because it fascinated me.