The AIMS Festival Orchestra // 11.O8 – 16.O8.2021
This project is pendent on the evolution of Covid pandemic.
- A highlight of AIMS: The Festival Orchestra.
- From August 11th to 16th winds and strings will join to make great music.
- Prestigious conductor Riccardo Frizza will rehearse and perform Beethoven’s Coriolan Overture and first symphony, Vaughan Williams “The Lark Ascending” with Simone Zgraggen as a soloist.
- Two concerts are planned for August 14th and 15th.
- This is your opportunity to perform with the Festival Orchestra conducted by maestro Riccardo Frizza.
- Orchestra players will be assigned by the artistic director of AIMS Foundation in close collaboration with the faculty members. Participation in the orchestra project is mandatory to all selected student.
- No additional charges for any supplementary days.