AIMS Wind Academy
Good news: AIMS will take place this year!
We are happy to announce that the AIMS Academy and AIMS Festival will take place as planned from August 7th to 24th (Wind Academy 7th to 14th). You can still apply until July 15th!
In respect to the COVID-19 pandemic, we are taking all required measures to ensure the safety of our students, teachers, team and audience. Find more information at our FAQs.
AIMS Wind Academy
- The course will begin on Friday, August 7th.
- The departure will be August 14th in the morning.
- The enrollment period ends on July 15th, 2020.
- Registrations are limited and will be attended in order of arrival. The teachers will select the students and reserve the right to select students before July 15th. We recommend that you submit your registration as soon as possible.
- Students will participate in chamber groups prior selection by the faculty members.
- Minors are welcome in AIMS. Parents or legal guardians will have to send a consent authorization and medical certificates.
- All students will have to have medical insurance to cover any illness or accident.
- Students will be awarded a certificate from the University of Lleida.
- AIMS is a top-level academy with 18 years’ experience.
- AIMS is your chance to meet your future teacher and to live a unique experience with other young talents from all over the world in a stimulating environment (25 nationalities on the latest course!).
- AIMS Festival concerts will offer you numerous opportunities to perform on stage as a soloist or in chamber groups.
- You will receive master classes from a faculty drawn from leading opera houses and renowned music schools.
- You will be coached and will rehearse by our highly experienced pianists accompanists.
- You will play chamber music.
- You will receive specific audition training classes.
- You will have reed making workshops (oboe, bassoon).
- You will get an introduction to circular breathing technique (flute, oboe, bassoon).
AIMS is like a big music family. It is very intense, with lots of fun and chances to present yourself. Once you get there, you wanna come back every summer.
One of the most intense days, busy and super fun with the best group of boys and teachers. I cannot recommend it enough because it fascinated me.